Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Family Easter Egg Hunt

Instead of putting all their Easter treats in baskets, Joey and I sent the girls on an Easter Egg Hunt in our house.

Lily wearing her $1 Easter hat from Target. I picked these up for the girls because Cassidy had a cowboy hat that she loved, but I had to toss it because it was falling apart. Cassidy LOVES the new hats and wears both of them (often at the same time). Lily yanks hers off her head as quickly as you can put it on! :)
Cassidy all smiles at the beginning of the Easter Egg Hunt

Lily filling her basket with eggs...her eggs were filled with Cheerios!


Such a sweet face!


Isn't she a doll?!?!


Too cute with her tongue sticking out!


Cassidy's Easter gift was a ballet costume complete with ballet slippers. For a couple of months, she has been asking, "Where are my ballet slippers?" After hearing me say, "You don't have any ballet slippers," repeatedly, she took to putting on my tennis shoes and clomping around the house. As you can tell from the above picture, she likes her NEW slippers way better than mommy's old sneakers!


Striking a pose

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...