Monday, April 21, 2008

Cousins

This past weekend was all about cousins for me, Cassidy, and Lily. While Joey was chaperoning the high school's annual Ashboro Leadership Retreat, the girls, my mom, and I traveled to Chesapeake to visit some of my family. My cousins and I have always been very close...some of my most treasured memories are of playing in my grandparents basement where we regularly put on performances for the adults (complete with music, costumes, and props)...and so it is very important to me that the next generation of Bolton cousins have that same special connection.

The weekend was wonderful. The kids played together beautifully, the weather was gorgeous, and we all enjoyed each other's company. The pictures in the post above are from our trip.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...