Monday, February 08, 2010

The Finn Man

I broke out the jumper last week so that Finn could give it a test drive. He is actually too young to sit in it unassisted so, as I did with the girls, I stuffed a blanket around him to help hold him up. He enjoys it for about 5-10 minutes and then gets tired and wants to get out. Cassidy took these pictures of our growing little man today. :)

Jump, Finny, Jump!

Look at that sweet face!

There's my happy boy! I never get tired of his great, big, baby smiles!


He can sort of jump on his own, but prefers for me to do it for him! :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh my goodness, he is getting so big. I can't believe how much he has grown since the last time I saw him....Guess that means it has been way too long. Let's get together soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...