Friday, August 17, 2012

Sweet Eli

Eli's been with for three weeks now and being the fourth child we've hardly taken any pictures of him! In an attempt to rectify that injustice, I held an impromptu photo shoot at the breakfast table the other morning.

I know I'm biased, but I think he's just plain yummy!

His beautiful blue eyes always look slightly suspicious of all of us! :)

Eli and the Best Big Brother EVER! Finn loves him some baby Eli... he talks to him in this high pitched, sugary sweet voice, "Hi Baby Eli. It's your big brother!" and covers him in kisses.

Eli's thinking, "WHAT is she doing now???"

My Four (FOUR!!!) Monkeys (When did I become responsible enough to care for four other people?!?!?)

With his doting sisters

Love, Love, LOVE my babies!

Getting silly

FIRST BATH - What the heck are they doing to me now???

Love naked baby pics!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...