Thursday, April 30, 2009

And then there were 5!

Today we got to meet the newest member of our family. Baby Walls #3 is scheduled to arrive November 20, 2009...one more blessing to count as we sit around the Thanksgiving table! Cassidy is REALLY excited. She wants the baby to sleep in her room and says she will come get us when he or she cries. Lily says she will play "Itsy Bitsy Spider" with the baby. Looks like we've got two amazing helpers on our hands.

The baby moved and waved at us today during the ultrasound...you can see the hand in the picture...and is measuring slightly larger than average for my due date. As for me, I am looking forward to the end of the first trimester, when I can trade in my nausea and exhaustion for a burst of much-needed energy.

We're not going to find out the sex of the baby (well, I am, but Joey wants to be surprised, so the rest of you will have to wait too...we'll see if he can last the whole pregnancy!), but we are going to do the guessing game again at www.expectnet.com. The name of the game is BabyWalls3 if you want to play!

There is much joy in our home this evening as the reality of this new little person settles into our hearts and minds. I am already counting the days until he or she is out of my body and safe in my arms! :)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Congratulations Tracey! I am so excited for you and Joey and the girls. I'm sure your Mom can tell you that being a Mom of three is both busy and wonderful! I already can't wait to meet your new baby boy or girl! :)

Kristy said...

Matt and I are thrilled for you guys! We can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy! Wiley told me he is hoping it is a boy so he will have another buddy to get into trouble with!

Stacey said...

Congratulations Tracey! November 20th is my birthday! It's a great day to have a baby! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...